About Me

My photo
i love alternative music, i play the bass, i want to live in Paris and speak French. i want to go to saint martins fashion college (unrealistically)i have an obsession with IT crowd and skins. orange suits me. and i read way to much.

Friday 4 March 2011

inspired, :)

today me and samantha kristina' have planned a photo-shoot/ video shoot
and im so inspired! we've been talking and planning for ages, about what kind of things to do,
sam wants to be a director you see, (she's bloody frickin' amazing) although she could be anything she wants including a model.so. me, (designer and model) sam (director/vidieo shooter) jess (model) alice (photographer) are building up our portfolios, (:

here are some of my designs;
 this one ^^ is inspired by heartbeat - folk and proud <3
 
this one is vintage inspired :)


till' later bitchess 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment